Little Mammoth Club (Mamutíkův klubík)
Little Mammoth Club (Mamutíkův klubík) for small children and beginners
Little Mammoth Club
- Group lessons for small children and beginners.
- This is a 2-hour lesson where children learn to control their skis so that they are able to walk and stop without the help of an adult.
- Subsequently, at the recommendation of a trained instructor, the students move to classic group lessons according to their level of advancement.
- These lessons are designed to improve the efficiency and quality of your child's skiing, eliminating group differences and allowing children to advance faster in skiing.
- Groups consisting of 3–5 children per instructor.
Book you lessons at the skiing school on time
The skiing school´s office - at the Amálka challet
reservation by e-mail or in person in the skiing school’s office
Practical information regarding the lessons
- lessons are carried out by a trained instructor according to the approved methodological series
- equipment can be rented at a discounted price together with the lessons at Marcelka or U Slona Ski Rentals
- after booking and payment, you will know the meeting place with the instructor and the lesson duration (arrive at the meeting place 5 minutes earlier)
- after the lessons the instructor arrives at the meeting place with the client (it is possible to agree otherwise)
- if you do not have a valid ski pass, it is necessary to purchase it for a special price (this does not apply to lessons in the Amálka children park)
- choose appropriate clothing according to the current weather forecast
- a helmet and ski gloves are mandatory (ski goggles are also recommended)
- it is good to have paper tissues and a little sweetness to replenish your energy levels