The ropes course
- Climb in the tree tops and choose one of the 5 routes of different difficulty in our rope park.
- You will find the adrenaline park near the Amálka chalet in the vicinity of the children's fun parks.
- You may enjoy adventure at a height of 14 metres also on the adventurous tower.
- This is the base for a climbing wall, powerfan free-fall jump, double big swing and 400 m long ropeway from the top of this tower.
- This attractive ropeway will bring you from the tower over the ski slope and then through the forest to the ropes course site.
- Two walls of the tower are made as a climbing wall with grips, which is suitable for a high-quality training for experienced climbers as well as those who just want to try it.
Double Big Swing
- It is a huge swing for one or two persons and it will let you go down from an elevation of 13 metres. Once you are secured, you hold yourself tightly and then off you go.
- Powerfan lets you experience a free-fall jump with a rapid descent and a soft landing. This is due to a mechanism with a fan that continuously and safely controls the fall.